Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam
Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam Product Description :
- Mahamasha thailam is one of the powerful Ayurveda oil, widely used for many neurological conditions.
- Masha means black gram, which is the main ingredient of this oil.
Benefits of Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam :
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy.
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
Indication of Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam :
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Facial paralysis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Lumber spondylosis
- Cervical spondylosis
- Joint stiffness
- Locked jaw
- Frozen shoulder
- There are no known side effects with this oil.
- People with diabetes, hypercholestrolemia and high BP should exercise precaution while taking orally.
Dosage of Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam:
- 5 – 10 dropsonce or two times a day before food with hot water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Externally it is used in all types of oil treatments like Massage, Dhara treatment, Shirovasti etc.
Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam – For treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis
Ingredients of Kottakkal Ayurveda Mahamasha Tailam :
- Tailam 10.000ml
- Masa 10.000g
- Dasamula (each) 1.563g
- Chagamamsa 9.375g
- Atmagupta 0.026g
- Urubuka 0.026g
- Satahva 0.026g
- Lavana Traya (each) 0.026g
- Jivaniyani (each) 0.026g
- Manjishta 0.026g
- Chavya 0.026g
- Chitraka 0.026g
- Vyosha (each) 0.026g
- Pippalimula 0.026g
- Rasna 0.026g
- Madhuka 0.026g
- Saindhava 0.026g
- Devadaru 0.026g
- Amrta 0.026g
- Kushtha 0.026g
- Vajigandha 0.026g
- Vacha 0.026g
- Sati 0.026g
- Paya 40.000ml